In one of their best episodes to-date, Joe & Jeremiah laugh their ways through a blitzkrieg on some of this week’s most difficult & pressing controversies:
1. Mass Exodus of State Dept. Officials?
2. Arrested for the Constitution?
3. Diversity is Hard!
4. Natural Selection Making Us Dumber?
5. Obama Didn’t Declassify Torture Report!
6. Trump’s “Gag Orders” on Scientists?
7. Interview with Dan Arel of Patheos!
8. Metal Conducting Electricity But Not Heat?
9. Flint Water Investigation Hits Roadblock
Every new episode of PaleoRadio replays on AM/FM and streaming audio on Public Reality Radio three times every week! PaleoRadio can also be heard by tuning-in to WPRR on the A2Z Michigan FM Radio app (Apple & Windows).
Mondays – Live 10-noon, replay 10-midnight
Sundays – Replays 10-noon, 10-midnight
Want to keep PaleoRadio commercial-free and on-the-move? We’ve made it easy! For recurring donations (i.e. per-weekly-podcast), become a Patreon supporter today by visiting Patreon.com/PaleoRadio! It’s cheaper than your Sunday paper or cup of coffee, and with all of our powers combined, the entirety of our wildest dreams will come true.
For interviews, debates, speeches, and all other inquiries, email Joe & Jeremiah at PaleoRadioShow@Gmail.com!
Find PaleoRadio on Facebook! And follow us on Twitter @PaleoRadioShow!